Advice On Home Business

Advice On Home Business

I am a mature student, in my third year at university, studying for BA in Applied and Decorative Arts, at the University Collage Creative Arts in Kent, United Kingdom. once I finish my course at university I plan on making a career as a textile/fibre artist.

With the skills that I had developed as an online marketer, I will be able to advertise, promote and sell my products online through my shopping cart at BBS GLOBAL

Because of the Developments that I have made within search engine optimization and marketing online. I have all the tools in place to reach an optimised market, and have a captive audience for the products.

I work very closely with all the members within the BBS global Diamond Elite / shopping and e-commerce community. I run regular training in search engine optimization and blogging. I am always available for one-to-one training in any area of network marketing. I am also a trainer and master distributor of the Veretekk system.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I am David Ogden an Internet Marketing Mentor and Veretekk Trainer.

I am retired and living in Malaysia where I run a The Pirates of Borneo Beach Bar, nothing better than working on the internet in the sunshine sipping an ice cold beer.

I have been earning an income for some 3 years now from the internet and operate a number of income streams, Veretekk and Jaguar Marketing together with Tomorrows Home Business which I joined three months ago and is set to be my largest income stream, the monthlyincome is already surpassing that of an online shopping business DHS Club which I have now shutdown.

The reason why tomorrows home business is so succesful is we buy customers not leads.

I love helping people to help themselves

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Build your Profile at these Sites

View Dee Hudson's profile on LinkedIn

© 2024   Created by Dee Hudson.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service